Your local, professional, and trustworthy Web Design Company
Once you have your new snazzy website up and running and your showing it off to your friends, family and clients its important to remember that your website needs to be loved, looked after and maintained. Our website maintenance Bristol package well keep your website up-to-date and running like it should, effectively and efficiently.
Most new websites are now being made with Content ManagementSsystems (CMS), these are great as they allow for updates to be made to your website a lot easier then the traditional methods. While having a CMS is great for your business its important that it’s kept up to date. Updates are being made to the plugins and themes to keep on top of the security of your website, therefore preventing potential exploits or vulnerabilities to your website.
At The Creative Den we use the best CMS’s around, ones that are easy to use from a clients perspective, these also happen to be the most popular on the internet, and for very good reason. Every now and then websites, even small businesses become the target of internet hackers who will try to break into your site and wreak havoc. To prevent this the CMS’s developers find these vulnerabilities the hackers use and they create patches to fix them, this then leads to regular updates that will keep your website clean and safe. If you do not keep your installation current, you risk becoming the next victim to malicious attacks that can be easily prevented by keeping your website code up-to-date.
Our Website Maintenance Bristol Package Covers…
Let us take the worry from your website maintenance, so you can focus on your business. Choose our maintenance plan, and leave the techy stuff and complications to us!
We offer a simple package that will keep your website in tip top condition. Each website is unique, please contact us for a free quotation.
This package includes the following;
- Control Management System Version Updates – Keep your CMS version up to date and reduce the risk of security issues.
- Theme Updates – Update your theme and resolve any compatibility issues.
- Monthly on-site SEO – It’s important your on-site SEO is kept up to date, with this package we have this covered.
- Plugin Updates – Update plugins and resolve any compatibility issues.
- Monthly Backup – At the end of each month we will gather a backup of your website files and database and keep them secure. These files are essential in order to restore your website to a previous state.
- Broken Links Scan – We will perform a monthly scan for broken links on your website and fix them.